At Brookdale we're proud to offer you LifeCare by Brookdale, a unique senior living solution that we consider one of the greatest values in senior living today. More than exceptional retirement living for seniors, Brookdale's LifeCare communities deliver all-encompassing lifestyle solutions that answer many financial questions about aging for our residents while offering the advantages of a Continuing Care Retirement Community, along with:
- Asset preservation
- Abundant services
- Ownership advantages without maintenance worries
- Comprehensive approach to long-term health
- True peace of mind
Each LifeCare by Brookdale community is a Continuing Care Retirement Community offering multiple lifestyle and care options to ensure we fulfill your vision for all the places you'd still like your life to go. Independent Living is the predominant lifestyle In Brookdale's LifeCare communities, but also offers multiple levels of care, including a licensed rehabilitation and skilled nursing care center.
Plan Your Financial Future
LifeCare is designed to fit the individual physical, social, health and financial needs of each retirement living resident. With numerous payment options available at our LifeCare retirement living communities you can choose the best plan for yourself and your family, and for achieving your personal and financial goals. Our LifeCare contracts allow residents to plan their estate around their needs and enable them to know the future payback to their estate – all without worry about selling the property.
LifeCare by Brookdale comes with a noteworthy Care for Life Guarantee: Once accepted as a LifeCare by Brookdale resident you will have care for life and a place to live at your senior living community – even if you lose your assets through no fault of your own.
With many options available, you are free to select the plan that is most appropriate for your financial security:
- Choose a Plan where your monthly fee for higher levels of care (if needed) is essentially the same as your monthly fee for Independent Living. You also can vary the initial entry fee amount by selecting from different refund options. The variety of available plans allows you to match your projected future cash outlay with your personal financial situation.
- Choose a Plan based on a situation where you need a lower initial entry fee and less dependence on the health care benefit due to existing assets such as long-term care insurance.
- Choose a Plan in which you want the maximum refundable component for your estate while sharing in the appreciation value of your initial entry fee.
Other advantages of LifeCare include:
- Opportunity to share in asset appreciation of your community on a favorable tax basis
- Tax benefits regarding initial entry fee and monthly fees
- Future fee increases are capped resulting in lower future cost than rental communities
- Predictable long-term expenses
- Discounted health care cost
- Refundable portion of entry fee based upon financial plan selected
Brookdale's LifeCare communities
Foxwood Springs (Raymore, MO)*
Freedom Plaza Peoria (Peoria, AZ)
Freedom Plaza Sun City Center (Sun City Center, FL)
Freedom Pointe at The Villages (The Villages, FL)
Freedom Square (Seminole, FL)
Freedom Village Bradenton (Bradenton, FL)
Freedom Village Brandywine (Brandywine, PA)
Freedom Village Holland (Holland, MI)
Galleria Woods (Birmingham, AL)
Lake Port Square (Leesburg, FL)
Lake Seminole Square (Seminole, FL)
Regency Oaks (Clearwater, FL)
Robin Run Village (Indianapolis, IN)
South Port Square (Port Charlotte, FL)
The Glenview at Pelican Bay (Naples, FL)